The Lakes Juniors is a highly regarded partnership program of the Wisconsin Juniors VBC. Our goal is to provide for the development of the athlete, both as an individual and as a teammate. We prioritize our club culture and well-rounded player development over wins and losses.
The Wisconsin Juniors (the Lakes Juniors Parent Organization) is regarded as one of the best clubs in the country. In 2011, the Wisconsin Juniors placed 5 teams in the top-10 @ the AAU National Tournament. Only six clubs in the nation had more top-10 finishes. In 2012, the Wisconsin Juniors won a national championship in the 14-Open division. In 2013, more than half a dozen girls who had previously played for Lakes, tried out for, and were selected to play for teams traveling to the AAU National Tournament in Orlando!
In 2014, the Lakes Juniors will offer the exact same practice format, training regiment, and competition schedule as the Wisconsin Juniors. We provide 5 levels of training and competition within our club program (for Camps & Leagues, scroll over the “Programs” tab above).
- Developmental: For student-athletes 8-11 yrs old wanting to play on a club team that focuses on having fun, learning the game, and improving both individual and team skills (No competition further than 60 minutes away).
- Youth Regional: For student-athletes ages 10-14 yrs old wanting to play on a club team that provides the very best coaching, training, and competition, but within the confines of a local/regional competition schedule (No competition further than 90 minutes away).
- Youth National: For the “elite” student-athlete wanting to compete at the very highest level possible—competing and traveling at the national level to do so.
- High School Travel: For high school freshman, sophomores, and juniors wanting to train and compete at the very highest level during the Winter months and competing only in the states of Illinois and Wisconsin.
- High School National: For high school student-athletes wanting to train and compete at the very highest level possible –competing at the national level to do so. Many student-athletes in this program have the goal of playing at the collegiate level.
Thank you for exploring our club and our website!