2017 JVC Extended Season Information and Registration
EXTENDED SEASON INFORMATION
- The Extended Season program is open to any and all athletes from any club and any team.
- Both Wisconsin Juniors and Illinois Juniors will be offering extended season opportunities (See below at “Locations” for more details)
- Tryouts will be held on March 23rd at the Pleasant Prairie Rec-Plex from 7-9pm (for both the Illinois Juniors and Wisconsin Juniors).
- If you can not make this tryout date/time due to vacation / other obligations — special accommodations can be made.
- Practices begin the week of April 3rd and will practice 2.5x/week and will play in 8-10 tournament dates.
- Cost of the program is $999 for teams that consist of 9 players and $899 for teams of 10 or more (no team will be formed with more than 12 players on it)
- Click HERE for a sample tournament schedule
- There is a $295 deposit required at the time of registration
- This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if an athlete is selected to a team and declines to play for that team unless:
- They are asked to play in an age group they did not register for
- There is no team in the location they signed up to play at
Wisconsin Juniors and Illinois Juniors will be offering extended season locations.
What does this mean?
- Players who tryout and make an Illinois Juniors teams will practice out of the Libertyville Sports Complex (1950 US 45; Libertyville, IL 60048).
- Players who tryout and make a Wisconsin Juniors teams will practice out of the Pleasant Prairie Rec-Plex (9900 Terrwall Terrace; Pleasant Prairie WI 53158).
- All players, regardless of club affiliation, will try out at the RecPlex on March 23rd.
- You will have the option of which club/location you are trying out for (Illinois Juniors or Wisconsin Juniors)
Please look for an email to follow in the next couple of weeks with more information on tournament schedules, deposit amount, and registration link.
- Questions? Contact Evan Berg at 262-496-9100; email@example.com